Research Update Center for Business Law Spring 2020
The UC Hastings Center for Business Law convenes the school’s business law faculty, research and course offerings. Check out their most recently published and forthcoming business law scholarship.
- Cable, Abraham, Does Trados Matter? (October 4, 2019). 45 The Journal of Corporation Law, Forthcoming; UC Hastings Research Paper No. 367. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=346427
- Ricks, Morgan and Crawford, John and Menand, Lev, FedAccounts (February 1, 2020). Vanderbilt Law Research Paper 18-33; UC Hastings Research Paper No. 287; George Washington Law Review, Forthcoming. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3192162or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3192162
- Crawford, John, Making Money Safe (May 31, 2019). Notre Dame Law Review Online (Forthcoming); UC Hastings Research Paper No. 333. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3397373
- Ellias, Jared A., The Law and Economics of Investing in Bankruptcy in the United States (February 10, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3578170or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3578170
- Ellias, Jared A. and Stark, Robert, Bankruptcy Hardball (January 19, 2019). UC Hastings Research Paper No. 308; California Law Review, Forthcoming. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3286081or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3286081
- Williams, Joan and Short, Jodi L. and Brooks, Margot and Hardcastle, Hilary and Ellis, Tiffanie and Saron, Rayna, What’s Reasonable Now? Sexual Harassment Law after the Norm Cascade (February 26, 2019). 2019 Mich. St. L. Rev. 139 (2019); UC Hastings Research Paper No. 330. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3342616
- Jodi L. Short, Michael W. Toffel, Andrea R. Hugill, Improving Working Conditions in Global Supply Chains: The Role of Institutional Environments and Monitoring Program Design (May 4, 2020). Industrial and Labor Relations Review. Available at https://doi.org/10.1177/0019793920916181.*article published jointly with researchers from Harvard Business School.
Professor Abraham Cable: Full Bio and Contact Information.
Professor John Crawford: Full Bio and Contact Information.
Professor Jared Ellias: Full Bio and Contact Information.
Professor Jodi Short: Full Bio and Contact Information.